Sunday, March 29, 2009

OK, I rarely ever "blog" about myself, usually personal pictures go on Facebook, BUT, this was Aidan's first day going to the duck pond and park with both mommy and daddy so it was a special day.  He saw and fed the ducks and we really enjoyed him. I was of course behind the camera the whole time.....AND I got to thinking....this is really the type of photography that I love.  It's basically called "lifestyle" photography and involves capturing those moments in a familes' life that are real, not staged or posed.  With that said, it gave me the idea for my SUMMER SPECIAL!   For a limit of 5 families this summer, in the months of July and August, I will be offering a Family Lifestyle Session.....it will include the session and 1o of your favorite images, retouched and yours in digital format. The cost will be $495 all inclusive...stay tuned to my website for more details.  If you email me now, you will be assured a spot, as I am limiting this offer to only 5 families!




No comments: